Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Questing Moments

AuthorMessage
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
So, I've been wondering about something. What were some of your favorite questing moments?

I know my favorite was definitely when I was helping a friend in Celestia. I had forgotten to empty out some of my cards and I was low on health. I died and so my friend had to heal me. He used Sacrifice and criticaled. Okay, fine, I got my health back. The problem? He was low health and didn't block, so he died and I had to heal him. By that time I was at low health again since I didn't want to finish the fight without him. I healed him and then I died. (Again.) He unfortunately died so we were teleported into the Base Camp. We both had a good laugh over it though. :3

Survivor
May 18, 2012
I thought it was really funny at level 27 when I died in two rounds fighting chester droors

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
One of my favorite questing moments was when i helped a friend with Queen Elissa's tomb at the Elephant Graveyard in Zafaria.

I was Myth, she was Storm.

We got to the last part where we had to fight the four death enemies. On the first round, i got the BEST draw i have ever gotten...Myth blade, Spirit blade, colossal, humongofrog, time of legend, balance blade from amulet, and a polymorph treant. As i looked at those cards, all i could think was 'wow, i can show the true power of myth'. I went to click on colossal and put it on the humongofrog, but I clicked the polymorph treant instead. Since my friend had already chosen her spell, I could not change it. My reaction was shouting out a NO!. After the third round, i had to heal. When i did I became the focus of their attacks. Since their attacks boosted against me, it did not take long for me to be in a near death like state. In an attempt to focus their attacks on her, my friend let loose a tempest saying, "there is not enough power here to kill". The enemies attacked first and killed me. Her attack went critical--her first one of the night, and killed all the enemies.

During this entire fight, all i could do was laugh. At the end, there was a small glitch to where I did not teleport back to the commons area. Instead it gave me one health and let me stay. Not that it really mattered because I had already finished that world so didn't need the quest.

When I apologized for not being much help, my friend just laughed and said, "you did help by having them attack you instead of me." So, I guess i showed my true power by becoming a wooden punching bag. I still think back at that battle and laugh.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life
Hannah Legendstalker level 90 Myth

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
My best moments must be when I where questing in DS, and Ashley said: ''Go now, go and defeat Malistaire...'' I couldn't believe it! The next day me and my friend did Malistaire's lair. I got so happy

Now I can solo Malistaire, though.

Jonathan Frogheart - When it's possible to defeat Morganthe, I wouldn't feel so exited as with Malistaire

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
My best moment was the satisfaction when I finished the algae quest in celestia. Definitely that. The drop rates are like .01%.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
so far, my best questing moment was when I finally laid that last hit on Krokopatra with 8 health left ! I love the the advantages of going first...

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
One of my most memorable moments was actually before i had a subscription to Wizard101. My first Wizard's name was Joseph Deathwalker (Necromancer.) It was also before I realized how simple things like Blades and Traps worked . I finished all the quests it would let a, Free-to-play Wizard do. I got him to level 10 and (not much of a quest but still memorable none the less) fighting Field Guards in the Haunted Cave was one of the most memorable Wizard101 moments i've ever had.... too bad I deleted that Wizard and didn't get a sub until I tried every school and decided on life which is also now deleted

Joseph Fireflame Level 61 Pyromancer
Joseph Hexgiver Level 19 Sorcerer
Joseph Icefist Level 18 Thaumaturge

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
WolfyJonathan on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
My best moments must be when I where questing in DS, and Ashley said: ''Go now, go and defeat Malistaire...'' I couldn't believe it! The next day me and my friend did Malistaire's lair. I got so happy

Now I can solo Malistaire, though.

Jonathan Frogheart - When it's possible to defeat Morganthe, I wouldn't feel so exited as with Malistaire
Same here. When she goes "Are you ready to face Mailistaire? You have to go up to the volcano and defeat him." I was like OMG this is the day! This is the day we were gonna defeat the guy who has created every enemy we have dueled. And when I defeated the last weird ghosty mob before mailistaire duel, he saw, and teleported himself waiting for me, I was so ready for battle. I was the best Wizard101 day ever!!!!!