Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is an ianthine spectre worth training?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
I was wondering if an ianthine spectre was worth training. I was helping a friend farm for one but I got one along the way and I was wondering wether or not if it's worth training and snacks for me. Because I have no death spells and my school is ice with a secondary of fire and death is nowhere in my book. But I've still got the thing. No idea wether to train it or leave it in my house's pet room.

Christina Moonblade level 40 master ice

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ella3800 on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering if an ianthine spectre was worth training. I was helping a friend farm for one but I got one along the way and I was wondering wether or not if it's worth training and snacks for me. Because I have no death spells and my school is ice with a secondary of fire and death is nowhere in my book. But I've still got the thing. No idea wether to train it or leave it in my house's pet room.

Christina Moonblade level 40 master ice
Here are the possible stats on this pet:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ianthine_Spectre

Survivor
May 17, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
Here are the possible stats on this pet:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ianthine_Spectre
Umm... I already checked it's stats and it has may cast deathblade and may cast deathtrap... I'm an ice wiz with no death in my deck so these abilities are pretty impractical to me. Pip-O-Plenty seems to be the only thing that is useful to me... And I'm not coughing up my seraph with unicorn. Really,why do people spend weeks farming that boss on DS for this pet? It's not like it's a limited edition pet that's only dropped on 1 day. Even if I wanted the pip boosting talent my golden pig has it. Not to mention my power pip chance is only,like 35% and I power pip ALL the time. Out of 7 pips,5 were power. And I get at least 3 power pips per fight unless I knock out the enemy real fast. I want a pet with spiritely and unicorn and it would be nice if there was mana,health,resist,and power pip chance. And no,I don't mean 1 pet with all this,it would take too much gold and breeding for that. Just spiritely and unicorn is good.

Christina Moonblade level 43 master ice