Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Lvl 90, 95, or 100 Gear!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 05, 2011
By the end of the Morganthe Storyline... (Probably lvl 100). If we still have WW and TOTH gear, that would be outrageous. So here's an idea: Besides a new dungeon blah blah, new gear, blah blah, how about during the 90-100 levels you get 2 quests from your teacher. You get the spell quest first, and when you're about to defeat Morganthe, you get the new gear quest. Your teacher calls you, and says, "You are my best student. And for that I am going to lend you my clothes, in order to defeat Morganthe. But i cannot just hand it over to you, because I will need some new clothes as well.' And then he/she sends you on a quest to defeat some powerful boss for the clothes.. When you finish the quest, you will be wearing your teacher's robe, wand, hat, & boots. (But because most teachers dont have hats on, when you defeat the boss it will give you your school's hat.) And you will see the professor wearing different clothes. The wand and clothes stats would be EPIC. And once you have your new spell and gear, you will finally have to face Morganthe.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
The reason they haven't updated the gear (My guess at least) is because look at the stats they gave them. They don't wanna just upgrade us so we could be over the top in strength against these enemies. They need to keep it balanced, or else we will be having 50k health enemies xD

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Darken Guardian on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
By the end of the Morganthe Storyline... (Probably lvl 100). If we still have WW and TOTH gear, that would be outrageous. So here's an idea: Besides a new dungeon blah blah, new gear, blah blah, how about during the 90-100 levels you get 2 quests from your teacher. You get the spell quest first, and when you're about to defeat Morganthe, you get the new gear quest. Your teacher calls you, and says, "You are my best student. And for that I am going to lend you my clothes, in order to defeat Morganthe. But i cannot just hand it over to you, because I will need some new clothes as well.' And then he/she sends you on a quest to defeat some powerful boss for the clothes.. When you finish the quest, you will be wearing your teacher's robe, wand, hat, & boots. (But because most teachers dont have hats on, when you defeat the boss it will give you your school's hat.) And you will see the professor wearing different clothes. The wand and clothes stats would be EPIC. And once you have your new spell and gear, you will finally have to face Morganthe.
that might just actually be a pretty good idea however i am fire and i cant even imagine how redickulous i would look in my teachers gear even when it was re done for a boy lol. instead of the kinda akward quest for your teachers gear how about a quest for some legendary gear that has been lost to (your school here) wizards for thousands of years. that way not only would the quest be less akward(lol) but the gear would not only give you awesome stats, it would look just as awesome as well.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
gweedoboy on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
that might just actually be a pretty good idea however i am fire and i cant even imagine how redickulous i would look in my teachers gear even when it was re done for a boy lol. instead of the kinda akward quest for your teachers gear how about a quest for some legendary gear that has been lost to (your school here) wizards for thousands of years. that way not only would the quest be less akward(lol) but the gear would not only give you awesome stats, it would look just as awesome as well.
I agree i think that is a better idea.

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
The reason they haven't updated the gear (My guess at least) is because look at the stats they gave them. They don't wanna just upgrade us so we could be over the top in strength against these enemies. They need to keep it balanced, or else we will be having 50k health enemies xD
LOL, None of us think its balanced, we need at least a little upgrade to keep it more balanced, because enemies with 4 times our pips, 2 times our health, and with spells we can't even get until (58,68,88, etc.) is No where near equal. XD

Explorer
May 05, 2011
redtitanjr on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, What?
:P WW means waterworks gear, and TOTH means Tower of the Helephant. I was saying that besides going through all of that trouble to make a new dungeon for gear, we could just get a quest from our teachers. The rest isnt confusing, (I hope).

Explorer
May 05, 2011
gweedoboy on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Lol, if you're a boy and fire, (or ice) Falmea and Greyrose's robe would turn into a more manlyish styled robe for guys. Like flaming armor, and for ice, A colossus armor. And if you're a girl with a boy teacher, ex: Myth, the robe will turn into a myth dress. The quest won't be the only awkward quest either, lol (Remember in wizard city when we had to do Cyrus' laundry? xD) The teacher's gear would look epic for every one, and it adds to the effect that the teachers helped you defeat Morganthe. I like the idea about the lost gear for thousands of years, but I think that the teachers gear would be far more epic. ^.^