Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aiuchi's fire resist is too high.HELP!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
Aiuchi fire resist is WAY too high it's like 80%. and I'm a fire wizard! Yes know what your thinking "just pay some crowns to mr.lincoln and get your tp back" well i don't currently have any crowns and plus i'm not going to give up my only decent healing spell.satyr.so please help if you have any advice for me.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I havent been in mooshu for a while but im assuming Aiuchi is a fire boss right.
Use a fire prism and /or ice TC's for the battle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
magicwand101860 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
Aiuchi fire resist is WAY too high it's like 80%. and I'm a fire wizard! Yes know what your thinking "just pay some crowns to mr.lincoln and get your tp back" well i don't currently have any crowns and plus i'm not going to give up my only decent healing spell.satyr.so please help if you have any advice for me.
you have a prism spell. Use it. And use your secondary school, which is obviously life. Life isn't just about healing you know.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
with a little bit of research, I find out that he has 80% resist to fire and 50% boost to ice. So, my suggestion is load up some fire prisms and go to town :) That's probably what I did when I faced him

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Use your prism, that's what they're made for :D.
Make sure to use your prism before Aiuchi puts on a fire shield.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
:( Looks like you're in a tight situation there!

I would suggest completing side quests and earning gold, then getting a load of Ice Treasure Cards and Life healing Treasure Cards. Or sell some equipment. There's always a way. :)

Alexis DawnCaller
Level 41
Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
well i dont think it will harm to get some treasure cards from ice school . get a ice wand if you can too. if he shelds break it then use the tc :) ...... well that's what i do when my opponent is death school like me

Survivor
Sep 27, 2012
hi, i know how ur feeling, so my advice is to buy some ice TCs in the wizard city bazaar( olde town). and with my being a fire wizard, i take ice as my secondary school, so try to get some ice spells. make sure to put as many prisoms as you can in ur deck, i can only put 4, hope this helps!!!!!

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
I havent been in mooshu for a while but im assuming Aiuchi is a fire boss right.
Use a fire prism and /or ice TC's for the battle.
fyi he use'sice shields.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
dayerider on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
with a little bit of research, I find out that he has 80% resist to fire and 50% boost to ice. So, my suggestion is load up some fire prisms and go to town :) That's probably what I did when I faced him
i have fire prisms and again ice shield.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I say use your fire prism spell, get a wand that does an ice spell, and have a friend help you

Dolan Griffontalon Master Diviner (level 47)