Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

battle drake stone rose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
for some reason I can not collect the stone rose in dragonspire its the rose at the battle drake I know its to the left in the little cubby there & it wont let me collect seriously need a tech to please take a look & fix! thanks 4 your help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
1stBadger on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
for some reason I can not collect the stone rose in dragonspire its the rose at the battle drake I know its to the left in the little cubby there & it wont let me collect seriously need a tech to please take a look & fix! thanks 4 your help
This might be tricky. There are two Stone Roses in that area. Sounds like you already did pick up the first one that is in the little corner near the drake.

But not you have to ride your drake to get the other one. After you get off of the drake ride, go into the Circle Room / area where you see two Spirit Guards. There is a little stone wall to the left of them. Go around that wall and follow it to the end. The rose is in that corner.

With the latest updates on one of the fansites, wizard101central.com, their "wiki" section now includes a "quest guide" for this quest. It actually shows maps and gives directions on where to find the roses. Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Stone_Roses#tab=Quest_Guide

They also have a quest guide for The Smiths and other quests too.

Hope this helps.