Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
- Aaron Hexmancer
-chaos9

the egg will have a unique look to it. the front of the egg will have four red circles that look like eyes. at the top there will be a gold ring that goes around it like a halo. the egg color will be a solid black.

(type) Death pet - (the name) Dracopyre - stands on two legs, looks like a werewolf, however this beast has large fangs, scales on its back, bat wings, a long reptilian tail, four red glowing eyes, large bat-like ears, and dragon like claws. the beast wears armour ( knee pads and a left arm plating.)

colors the scales fade from black to white the claws are a dark grey tipped with red, the fur is a dark red, the large wings are a dark red/black, the armour is black trimmed with gold, the eyes are red, and the ears are a faded black.

can be earned from a death school quest or bought for 10,000 crowns in the shop.

the pet gives one card at baby, two at ancient, and 3 at mega. the card deals 600 death damage to all enemies, gives back half to self, and increases all death spells by 35%. the name of the card is Dracopyre
the pedigree is (75)

first generation with no hybrids

(at baby)
max strength - 350
max intellect - 400
max agility - 350
max will - 275
max power - 500

i know the power is rediculous however
i'm using the mythological power of dragons. vampires, and werewolfs combined

(when all stats are maxed at mega/unlocked)
pip chance - +15%
death damage - +20%
death defense - +25%
death accuracy - +10%
25 to critical
30 to block
incoming health - +20%
out going health - +20%
may cast "death blade"
may cast "death charm"
increase max by 50
let me know if i must make any changes to this pet