Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alternative to Mini games

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
It would be nice if the pets would gain exp while you are questing so that you didn't have to be forced to play mini games that don't net hardly any exp per game.
Give them a higher exp to level and let them get exp from our quests. Give those wizards the option to do mini games when they hit max Wizard level and have finished all their quests or those who are free accounts who can't go questing.

Sorry if there already is a thread like this, did a search it didn't find anything and I'm lazy and at work. lol.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
bayni017 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
It would be nice if the pets would gain exp while you are questing so that you didn't have to be forced to play mini games that don't net hardly any exp per game.
Give them a higher exp to level and let them get exp from our quests. Give those wizards the option to do mini games when they hit max Wizard level and have finished all their quests or those who are free accounts who can't go questing.

Sorry if there already is a thread like this, did a search it didn't find anything and I'm lazy and at work. lol.
play grub guardian , unlock the maps. the points pets gets per gold score is 8 or more plus what ever you feed the pet. Many levels only need a few select towers to beat on max speed. If your feeling lazy put it on like map 2 of avalon they clear your bowl in 12-15 seconds, feed pet, play again. you get no points but there is no faster way to feed than giving pet items :)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
there have been threads posted about having pets earn XP while you're questing and I totally agree. I've pointed out ways it could be done. Pets are an underutilized aspect of the game