Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Pips?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
So, i had this idea called "Mega Pips". Idk if it is a good one, it might be bad but whatever :P. In the beginning you have regular pips which are equal to one regular pip, then you have the power pip which are equal to 2, and then my idea is the mega pip which is equal to 3 regular pips. The chances would be far lower to get a mega pip then it would be to get a power pip. The base would be around fifth or tenth percent base. What do you all think think?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
I disagree it would be far lower....I know somewhere I had suggested for them to add Mega and Ultra Pips as time goes on.

I Think any number above 100% pip chance should be Towards Mega Pips and when we were at 200% it would be a chance of Ultra Pips...Granted I wouldn't fully want Power Pips to just Disappear But yeah...3 Wizards can have over 100% pip chance easily and 3 can have over 100% Accuracy where as Ice normally is around 90% both for example.

I would hope when they add at least the Next StoryLine since we have 2 so far that they add Mega Pips. It really does annoy to have nothing better than that....spells are ok yet using them doesnt happen since most arent worth much....at least to balances

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
They will have to put something like this in game if they go to higher ranked spells next few cap increases. Because the way its going we will need the whole pip bar for 1 spell soon enough.
10 is max spell pip now but whats next an 11 or 12 then 13 or 14 at that point we are maxed.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
What the? you copied my idea! wow, just wow
If ya wanna see my idea click search then in author type my user.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizardweirdos on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
What the? you copied my idea! wow, just wow
If ya wanna see my idea click search then in author type my user.
What a great example to use... this means he loves your idea so much he's jealous he didnt come up with it. Dont worry, use this to show that people love your idea!