Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how far am i from deafeating morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 16, 2011
im lvl 53 and im working on defeating 3 crustation pincers if you possibly can tell me how far am I ?

elizabeth -fire lvl 53

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
firestar422 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
im lvl 53 and im working on defeating 3 crustation pincers if you possibly can tell me how far am I ?

elizabeth -fire lvl 53
I'm not sure which quest you have, but this link shows all of the quests in Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487&highlight=helping+claw+quest

Hope this helps.

(Note: this post showed up in "Dragonspyre". Should be in "Celestia"?)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
If you are fighting them in Celestia, then post this question on the Celestia board and see if you get any answers there.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Yeah guys sorry I posted this on dragonspyre lol big mistake

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012

elizabeth -fire lvl 53
Like, 2 and a little more than an half worlds. Matters how long it takes you to do the worlds.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
i'd say at least 4 worlds...

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
well morganthe is like malistare
and celestia is like wizard city
so yeah you do the math you probably will face her after azteca but you fight her in avalon in her youth form

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
wait worlds or places inside the worlds

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
i think morganthe is after atzetca

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009

elizabeth -fire lvl 53
In Avalon, you battle her in a 'younger' version. They haven't made a world that has you to fight the 'older' Morganthe, but there is a surprise on the last boss you'll battle in Azteca. (not that I know :P)

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
The very last boss is very surprising in Azteca. I've seen the battle. I don't know if you ever battle older Morganthe but you have to defeat the undead malistaire

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 50)

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
A little more CL then Trial of the Spheres...

Zafaria, Baobab Crossroads, Savannah, Zamunda Outskirts, Zamunda, Stone Town, (other town which i forget), Drum Jungle, Elephant Graveyard, Mirror Lake

Avalon, High Road, Caer Lyon, Outer Yard, Dun Dara, Lake Shore, Deep Water, Catacombs, The Wild, The Wyrd, Crystal Caves, Ghost Avalon, Keep of Ganelon

Azteca, Three Points, Cenote, Tierra De Brea, Saltmeadow Swamp, Mangrove Marsh, Pitch Black Lake, (a bunch of tombs that I forget the name of), Cloudburst Forest, Twin Giants, (one I forget, its like 3 syllables. I:
Then, the final and last dungeon of Azteca, Xibalba

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
dawsdaws1539 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
The very last boss is very surprising in Azteca. I've seen the battle. I don't know if you ever battle older Morganthe but you have to defeat the undead malistaire

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 50)
Dont say it!!!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
Dont say it!!!
Well sorry I just like to say

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
You won't defeat morganthe in celestia. Most probably you'll battle her in the world after Azteca.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011

elizabeth -fire lvl 53
you defeat young morganathe in Avalon. so your really far a way cause the next world is zafaria then Avalon then you defeat malastare in Azteca then they are adding a new world where you defeat real morganthe