Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transcended Crafter, Hard, Glitchy, Broke.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
OK, I honestly think that you should have at least let us transmute the agave leaves, it's tremendously hard to get agave nectar, it's taking me a bit too long just to get one nectar so far I have only 62 agave leaves and 1 nectar, that's unbelievable. I've also been hearing the glitch after you complete the crafting quest, I'm afraid that after all the hard work I've done to just get the crafting over with, it goes down to waste, saying you don/t have transcended crafting badge, etc. Please fix these things!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
the quest is not bad , find the right map i know of one that has 5 possible spawns. run the map get the leaves change servers do it again. took me about 6 hours to get the needed agave necter drops and i had about 300 leaves. Sadly the armor other than the new boots is not worth my time to do. Its flipped the badge is easy the armor is a pain. Where in zafaria the badge was a pain the armor is a cinch to create.

good luck farming!

cheers