Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault Of Ice Puzzle Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
Need help! Glitch! The vault of ice puzzle with the lever has a glitch! Normally it would say to press X to activate the Scarab Obelisk, but no X activation appears! This glitch needs to be fixed! :(

Survivor
Jan 11, 2012
Ice vault has a glitch for two months,I couldn't get there at all,and couldn't finish Krokotopia... can anybody help?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I've done this several times with different wizards and have had no problem with any glitches.
If the lever or anything else isn't showing the "X" click "X" anyway. I've had that problem with pet training.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Jordan Willow on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
Need help! Glitch! The vault of ice puzzle with the lever has a glitch! Normally it would say to press X to activate the Scarab Obelisk, but no X activation appears! This glitch needs to be fixed! :(
If the 'X' button doesn't show up, back away from the lever and run into it and see if it works. If that doesn't work, keep clicking X or you probably didn't finish defeating the boss that opens the lever. Hope this helped!

~ Scarlet Cloud Thaumaturge - Lvl 33