Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Musical Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
I Am Really In To The Fact That Wizards Can Get Musical Wands, I Have Seen Lots Of Them In The Bazzar But They Are Much Too Expensive. If Anyone Could Inform Me Where To Get Them I Would Help Loyally.

Hunter Nightstorm Level 13 Fire Wizzard

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Do they have musical wands at the bazaar? The only musical wands I knew of are crowns only, so i'm going to pop down to the bazaar to take a look :D

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
i dont think you can get a musical wand . im in the crown shop all the time and i have NEVER seen a musical wand.

brittney dragon bright,lev.35 storm.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
They have them at the bazzar cool but a far as I know they come from packs.The kirin's hoard definitley has some and the mega bundle I think has the flute.Hope this helps

Scarlet Silverhunter
lvl 59 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
octavia the 2nd on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
They have them at the bazzar cool but a far as I know they come from packs.The kirin's hoard definitley has some and the mega bundle I think has the flute.Hope this helps

Scarlet Silverhunter
lvl 59 Sorcerer
whats the name of the musical wands? cause i wanna know and you know there also the harp from st. patrick day(but it don't make any music at all) and the magical lute from the Knight's lore pack

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
pickslide on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
I Am Really In To The Fact That Wizards Can Get Musical Wands, I Have Seen Lots Of Them In The Bazzar But They Are Much Too Expensive. If Anyone Could Inform Me Where To Get Them I Would Help Loyally.

Hunter Nightstorm Level 13 Fire Wizzard
Musical wands are cool, i agree.
But this really caught my attention, was how you made EVERY first letter of EVERY word capital. Please, don't make me lose anymore faith in humanity, and stop doing that quick, it's not cool. I'm kinda frantic about bad grammar
But other than that, you're good.