Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who drops Mastery Amulets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
I have heard rumors of bosses dropping Mastery amulets, but as I find them and fight them, I never once get anything! Is there any boss for sure that you guys know for sure drop them?

Thanks

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I have heard the bosses in Waterworks drops Mastery Amulets. I have never got one myself, but I'm pretty sure they drop them. Good luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Michael Thunder on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
I have heard rumors of bosses dropping Mastery amulets, but as I find them and fight them, I never once get anything! Is there any boss for sure that you guys know for sure drop them?

Thanks
I'm not sure which school you need, but here is a link to one of the fansites that shows the Mastery Amulets, and who drops them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Life_Mastery_Amulet

This link shows the Life School, but you can search for whatever school you need.

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Just wondering you guys, who drops Myth or Death mastery Amulets? I'll be needing one.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2010
Ya but it is so hard i tried more than 15 times still nothing it is very rare

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Yep. There is always a boss who has everything :). Last night. I faced Smogger. I got the Pixie Queen pet, ANd My friend got a thunder mastery amulet. Try- its in mrleybone, in ... Iron Works. Try, nd tell me. Go

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
The boss named Luska drops all of the Mastery Amulets which is basically halfway through the dungeon of Waterworks. Through my 24 times of defeating him I've gained the Death and Myth Mastery Amulets from him.
Just remember It's a very small chance of obtaining a one, since it's a crown item. Even so if you want a specific Mastery Amulet (like the Life Mastery) and if you don't have the time and patience, maybe you could consider on buying one with crowns, like I did. If you don't then good luck farming.

-Talon Skyrunner-

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
sylster glowstorm in the waterworks and lyon lorestriker in tower of the helephant both drop every type of mastery amulets. i thought this was like a thing where one of every hundred thousand people got one, but them sylster glowstorm dropped a life mastery amulet. however the odds of this are slim so dont excpect to get one first or even thenth try. i took me a long time. and i've been playing wintertusk for a long time and as far as i know, no one in wintertusk drops a mastery amulet.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Waterworks and Tower of the Helephant bosses drop mastery amulets, very rarely. Sometimes they have been documented to drop 2 amulets at the same time.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, in Waterworks they do drop mastery amulets, but very, very, very rare for them to drop. Although, i did get a life mastery from there. Good luck!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
Michael Thunder on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:

Thanks
The bosses from waterworks.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
MasterOfWizard101z on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
The bosses from waterworks.
Also the last boss in tower of the elephant.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Thanks! I recently fought Sylster in Ww and got a Myth Mastery but hoping for Death. (Man this forum has all the answers!)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I got a life mastery amulet in the waterworks, but it was at least a year ago. I was with someone that was trying to farm for clothes so I went through it a few times, probably not any more than ten.