Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen at home

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
OK first I wanna ask: have you ever when on when your friends are all offline and you want to do battle in your home arena, not ranked or practice matches in the Arena? Well this is my solution. A housing object that connects to the arena at your home and can summon a henchman for you to fight, but only works when your friends aren't online. If they are it dose not react. There is the choice of school ands a limits when it comes to level choices. Then based on this the henchmen appears with a wand according to the level, and stats also based on level.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
rest on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
OK first I wanna ask: have you ever when on when your friends are all offline and you want to do battle in your home arena, not ranked or practice matches in the Arena? Well this is my solution. A housing object that connects to the arena at your home and can summon a henchman for you to fight, but only works when your friends aren't online. If they are it dose not react. There is the choice of school ands a limits when it comes to level choices. Then based on this the henchmen appears with a wand according to the level, and stats also based on level.
I agree, but you should be able to use it whenever, sometimes friends are busy/you dont talk to and then it will not react but other than that, agreed.