Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oztomeca The Weaver

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I bought the quest for the war shield, I got the quest, I did the quest. Oztomeca gave me the transcendant badge (so I thought), I saw it. I ported to alto alto to buy a craft, and found I did not have the badge.
Now Oztomeca is done with me, no recipes in his bag.

I have the war shield in my backpack. And am stuck. I hope the update will take care of this problem too.
I know their are other problems with Oztomeca, but please fix my problem.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
bunnell on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
I bought the quest for the war shield, I got the quest, I did the quest. Oztomeca gave me the transcendant badge (so I thought), I saw it. I ported to alto alto to buy a craft, and found I did not have the badge.
Now Oztomeca is done with me, no recipes in his bag.

I have the war shield in my backpack. And am stuck. I hope the update will take care of this problem too.
I know their are other problems with Oztomeca, but please fix my problem.
We had an update last night, and I still cannot craft on my death wizard. Still can't get the badge, and have eagle shield sitting in my back pack. Oztomeca still won't talk to me. When is next update for the fix?

Administrator
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
My ice character is having a similar problem with Oztemeca as of today. Got the recipe for the eagle war shield, got all i needed and crafted the eagle war shield, it is in my backpack. I went to see Oztemeca and saw I didn't go to Mangrove marsh as he has directed. So, i continue to mangrove marsh with the crafted eagle war shield in my backpack and return to Oatemeca and now he wants me to craft another. Wish I couldn't have crafted it with that glitch. Is this a glitch, or do I need to spend another day crafting another shield?

PS. Went through similiar problem on my death, but that was different problem and that has been solved, thankfully

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
I have the same problem. Crafted the shield, turned it in, have the shield in my backpack but no badge. What is the solution please let me know.