Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

racing mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i think it would be cool to maybe be able to race mounts on a real track. Like a stand in the commons and you could win mounts if you win (not permanant ones). And if you dont have a mount it will provide one for like 500 gold but only in the race

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I think races though the spiral would be a crazy hoot. Start at WC commons, then pick up a token at a well known location in each world (Dragonspyre and below), then return to WC commons. No specific order, No compass, porting de-activated.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
RottenHeart on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
I think races though the spiral would be a crazy hoot. Start at WC commons, then pick up a token at a well known location in each world (Dragonspyre and below), then return to WC commons. No specific order, No compass, porting de-activated.
Or it can be like the Pet Pavillion. We can race on a track and we can win gold, temporary mounts, or even crowns.

But I don't think it would be fair to do that if people didn't have memberships.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
mrcoolguy389 on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
i think it would be cool to maybe be able to race mounts on a real track. Like a stand in the commons and you could win mounts if you win (not permanant ones). And if you dont have a mount it will provide one for like 500 gold but only in the race
balanceiscool55 on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
WELL, i would agree with you, but unfortuantly all mounts have the same speed. but if some mounts had different speeds that would make your idea happen. just for a fact that you know, all mounts have the same speed. but i LOVE the idea

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
lol interesting i was thinking a long time ago when i got my first mount that they should have mount races. the problem is when someone moves it takes like 2 seconds for it to happen on your computer screen. ( first post ever! )

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
i think it should be a way to train your mounts and one of the games is racing mounts there could be levels for mounts and talents it would be awesome