Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For those who have finished Azteca

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
To be honest, the ending of Azteca ripped my heart out. It was very touching.

I just wanted to see people's opinion on this things I saw on the last Dungeon, Xibalba.

• Morganthe: A second Obsidian Mirror smashed? Someone is bringing dissonance to my song.
  • Ku Kele: We are grateful, Magician. The Shadow Queen promised an eternity of discord and pain, caged in her torturous choir. Those of us she captured are the oldest creatures of the Spiral. We heard the first notes of the song, and... wait, no, no-- AIIIIIEEEE
  • Morganthe: It's time for me to return home to the Shadow Web to construct my Celestial Choir. It will be beautiful and magnificent.

So, what is this SONG and CHOIR they are talking about? Could they be speaking in metaphors like Morganthe when she referred to "Mirror Lake" as "The Mirror will brake" ?

Another thing: What was her point in destroying Azteca? Maybe I missed something, but I don't get the reason yet. Just to fulfill her prophecy?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Morganthe is trying to rewrite the spiral. She learned the way of the astral magic in Celestia, and she reclaimed her Deck of Shadows in Zafaria. In Avalon Kingsisle gave us a bit of back story on Morganthe, also she corrupted King Artorious. (that being the horn, mirror was in Zafaria) Finally in Azteca mainpulated the comet Xibalba to destory Azteca. (that being the skies will fall) This is all part of her plan to rewrite the spiral in her own ends. In the next world (hopefully) we'll fight Morganthe and her mysterious servant.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Actually, the horn was not in Avalon. The Horn is a Dinosaur called The Horn of Storms who has the power to open a gate to Xibalba.

But, you made a point with her wanting to rewrite the Spiral.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
mmkiop on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Morganthe is trying to rewrite the spiral. She learned the way of the astral magic in Celestia, and she reclaimed her Deck of Shadows in Zafaria. In Avalon Kingsisle gave us a bit of back story on Morganthe, also she corrupted King Artorious. (that being the horn, mirror was in Zafaria) Finally in Azteca mainpulated the comet Xibalba to destory Azteca. (that being the skies will fall) This is all part of her plan to rewrite the spiral in her own ends. In the next world (hopefully) we'll fight Morganthe and her mysterious servant.
You are very correct and know what you are talking about. Finally someone who reads everything and pays attention to the story and is intelligent enough to compare and contrast. But the dark servant was Malistaire The Undying. We fought off that servant but she is the Shadow queen and we all know she's not done. One question i do ask is this, at the end of Dragonspyre when you beat Malistaire he told Sylvia "I was corrupted with darkness" and they joined each other in the after life. So did Morganthe capture Sylvia? Did she capture Sylvia and say that we hunted her down and now Malistaire wants us dead once more? I don't know but now I cannot wait for the next world. If she says her home the shadow web then maybe the next world might be a wold that belongs to Morganthe. Maybe a world called Shadow Web. Who knows, but the story just got interesting.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I personally don't get why we couldn't have one final quest to evacuate the civilians, would have put my mind at ease that after defeating 20,000 monsters, I saved some digital dinosaurs from distinction.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Morganthe is trying to recreate the lyrics for "The Song of Creation". This may be classified information from KI (don't ask me how I know ) and so my post might get deleted... lol.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
From what i can gather about the words morganthe recites

" The mirror will break ": morganthe reclaming her deck of shaows from her sunken tower

" The horn will call": Morganthe using the horn of hurrcan

" From the shaows i strike, and the skies will fall": Morganthe using the comet to destory azteca after she learns the song of creation

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
KorekuEternal on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
Morganthe is trying to recreate the lyrics for "The Song of Creation". This may be classified information from KI (don't ask me how I know ) and so my post might get deleted... lol.
Just kidding, you figure out in the storyline lol .

Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
I must say that they have done a nice job creating the undying malistraire and i hope in the new world we finally get to fight morganthe

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011