Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Door Keys and castle aware of speech.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I think you should have a secondary spiral door that if you give someone a key to it they can access your house. If it bothers you you can take the key back. Also I think your castle should have house commands so that your pet can be pet-sitted by a friend. It would send your pet to a friend's house and call your pet back later, when you want your pet. Your pet would not be able to be picked up, only moved. Any thoughts?

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Oooh i really like that idea! The second spiral door is a really good idea cuz i invite my friends over all the time just so that they can use the Horn of Plenty and it would be really nice to give my good friend Sophia DarkFlame access to my own house. (Cuz i'm just so generous like that) The pet-sitting idea... reminds me of something you can do in Pixie Hollow. It's still cool though! lol

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
I dont get it why would you want someone to baby-sit your pet and why have a spiral key to your house when you can instantaneously port there?

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Zachary Thunderfla... on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
I dont get it why would you want someone to baby-sit your pet and why have a spiral key to your house when you can instantaneously port there?
The spiral key thing because one of your friends might wanna port there but you're in a fight or a dungeon that isn't going to end anytime soon, so you would like your friend to just go ahead and teleport to your house and you will meet them later when you're done. But now i'm rethinking the pet-sitting idea... you're pet on w101 never needs anything... so how about instead you let you friend borrow your pet for important battles? I know that if i had had my pet during my fight with Pops O'leary then i wouldn't have required any help from my friend. (whom i called on at the last second, so she only had time to give me a sprite, however i would have died without that sprite)