Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell group zolix spells like astral spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I got a great idea for this new group of spells. After you hit level 68 you dont get any more spells really so I decided that this group of spells could be in like avalon or the next world. And for all the wizards that dont have any healing spells except pixie you'll finally get some. And you can use power pips in the schools.

Zolix schools...

1. Gold school.

Golden warrior: 8 pips: 200 damage to an enemy and 500 health to you plus summon golden warrior. Gold warrior's spells: balance blade, elemental shield, brightness blade and trap(which I'll explain later), Giver of light, pheonix, evil snow man, sprite, minotaur, vampire.

Trumpet blast: 2 pips: +75% outgoing for 6 rounds.

Giver of light: 7 pips: 880 life to all friends and brightness blade on you.

Richeous Avenger: 9 pips: 300 damage to all enemies plus 600 over 3 rounds.

Glittering spiret: 10 pips: 500 health to you and 1150 damage to an enemy.

Metallic knight: 1250 damage to an enemy and remove 3 positive wards from you.

Polymorph solider: 2 pips: Polymorph into a gold solider for 6 rounds.
Gold solider stats...
Life: 3120
power pip chance: 78%
Risistance: 20% against all schools except gold.
Weakkness: Gold 20%
spells: Trumpet blast, giver of light: brightness blade and trap, Richeous avenger, metallic knight, weakness, balance blade, and judgement.

2. School of metal

metallic guardian: 6 pips: 200 damage and summon metalic guardian.
matallic guardian's stats.
health: 990
spells: titanium destroyer, matal blade and trap, arificial serpent, kraken, molten fires.

Artificial serpent: 8 pips: 720 tamage to all enemies

Molten fires: 150 damage and 100 damage per turn for rest of battle. Every 5 rounds you take 200 damage.

Iron mage: 5 pips: Summon Iron mage.
Iron mage's stats:
life: 800
spells: sprite, pixie, satyr, molten fires, metal blade and trap.

Titanium destroyer: 10 pips: 1720 damage

Shard assault: 7 pips: 600 damage to all enemies and stun.

Polymorph rouge: 2 pips: polymorph into a rouge.
Rouge's stats:
Life: 2700
resistance: storm 50%
weakness: fire 30%
spells: metal blade and trap, artificial serpent, molten fires, titanium destroyer, shard attack, balance blade, Zolix blade( like elemental blade but for the zolix schools), tower shield, lunar shields, solar shields.

3. School of vigilance

I will post this soon but I've run out of room so yeah.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
3. School of vigilance

Defensive elemental: 0 pips: summon it
Stats...
Life: 2,120
spells: elemental shields, spiret shields, lunar shields, solar shields, ice armor, spiret armor, sprite, balance blade, tower shield.

Vigilant stalker: 6 pips: 400 damage plus 300 damage over is not affected by negative wards or blade things.

Ultimate protector: 10 pips: summon it
stats...
Life 5,795
resistance 10% against everything
spells: vigialant stalker, defensive elemental(does not replace him) shock wave, acidic shield, vigilant blade and trap, warp ninja, black out, elemental and spiret shields, balance blade, tower shield, spiret armor.
Special abilities: Ultimate protector must take damage for you( if you are to take damage, Ultimate Protector takes the damage for you) .

Acidic shield: 2 pips: -50% incoming for 7 rounds

Warp ninja: 8 pips: 500 damage plus 500 damage over 3 rounds and reduce threat on target.

polymorph blob: 2 pips: Polymorph into a blob
for 6 rounds
Blob's stats...
Life:(whatever your max life is)
Spells: blob attack(100 damage: 0 pips)
Special abilities: Blob does not take any damage( if you were to take damage you dont like infinate spiret armor)

So yeah, I would appriciate it if you guys posted what you thought.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Actually, this is the best idea I've seen in a while. There's no space for new main schools,but these would be great for side schools. However, there is the issue as to how we're going to use the 8-pip spells if we can't use power pips for these schools. And many of these spells are overpowered, compared to the other spells that use the same number of pips. Still, that can be easily fixed. And you might want to rethink the blob's resistance. That spell would be spammed so much that the whole game would be unfair. Still, good ideas. Although, I have to wonder why they're called "zolix" spells. How did you think of that?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
i dont know actually im a writer and i do fantasy. So when writing about alternate universes and what they're called i kinda put random things together and come up with a name. Usually it turns out and thats how i got "zolix".