Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A suggestion for life

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
I am a life wizard and I am going to say that life doesn't need more heals for a while.

We already have a healing spell for 0 pips ( minor blessing 65 health), 1 pip (sprite 30+270 health over time)
2 pips ( fairy, 420 health for us life wizards) 3 pips, (unicorn, 275 health to all) 4 pips,(satyr, 860 health)
5 pips (regenerate 52+1101 over time) 5 pips ( guardian spirit revives 15% after death) 6 pips, (rebirth 650 health to all+400 absorb)

We also have dryad that can heal you depends on your pips
Brilliant light, the life bubble, plus guiding light. Isn't this enough healing? We also have life critical.

I suggest wizard101 focouses on life " attacks " since we have way more than we need. I know healing is what gave life it's name, but with the new world coming out, I think we have enough heals in our deck and we need some more attacking.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MirandaSkyWhisper1 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
I am a life wizard and I am going to say that life doesn't need more heals for a while.

We already have a healing spell for 0 pips ( minor blessing 65 health), 1 pip (sprite 30+270 health over time)
2 pips ( fairy, 420 health for us life wizards) 3 pips, (unicorn, 275 health to all) 4 pips,(satyr, 860 health)
5 pips (regenerate 52+1101 over time) 5 pips ( guardian spirit revives 15% after death) 6 pips, (rebirth 650 health to all+400 absorb)

We also have dryad that can heal you depends on your pips
Brilliant light, the life bubble, plus guiding light. Isn't this enough healing? We also have life critical.

I suggest wizard101 focouses on life " attacks " since we have way more than we need. I know healing is what gave life it's name, but with the new world coming out, I think we have enough heals in our deck and we need some more attacking.
I totally agree! Enough with healing; Life needs more attack spells!

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
man ravenlady777 i didn't know there were ideas you liked

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Hey ill trade you my new fire spell for a new life heal anyday. Remember the damage schools dont have any heals either except for a select few so hook other schools up with some heals .

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Zachary Thunderfla... on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
man ravenlady777 i didn't know there were ideas you liked
I am with ya

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I'd love to see a life attack that was like the myth frog spell: able to attack all enemies at once. All of the other schools have this spell for around four or five mana. Life needs one too.