Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side school gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I thought that after you hit level 68 then there isn't much more to learn spell-wise. Astral schools are great but they don't inflict damage. So I thought about a side school that could be cast by anywizard no matter what type. So I came up with the gold school which is like an astral school except it can do damage. It could appear in the next world and it could aid you. Also, I know that wizards that aren't life or don't have life spells might not be happy because all they have is pixie to heal so I can put in healing spells too. Here's the first spell.

Golden warrior: pip cost 9: 200 damage to target enemy and 500 life to you. Summon golden warrior minion.
Golden warrior minion is: minion with 500 health and has the cards... cyclops, kraken, sprite, elemental blade, balance blade, pheonix and vampire.

If you like my idea I'll post more spells!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
last night I made up a ton of new spells for the gold school and got the idea it could be in a group of spells like astral spells so I'll post that soon.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Maybe the school-themed pet would be like the rock pet only gold! XD

Defender
Jun 17, 2012