Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collecting from a fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Why does it takes so many tries to collect something from a monster for a quest? sometimes it takes me 4 duels just to get 1out of 3 or something like that. you guys should fix that, takes too much time.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
punker396 on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
Why does it takes so many tries to collect something from a monster for a quest? sometimes it takes me 4 duels just to get 1out of 3 or something like that. you guys should fix that, takes too much time.
Though out the Spiral you will be given quests that involve Do Not Collect, it is part of the game.

In lower worlds this just means a few extra minutes per fight - as the worlds get more difficult though the fights can last up to 15 minutes to complete so it does seem to push the patience a bit.

The lions in Savannah are the real test of how much one can stand before you "rage quit", lol.

In the end I have seen many complaints on this and so far nothing has changed that I have seen.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
my tip here, and I've posted it elsewhere, in order to speed things up, is to do ALL of the "talk to people" quests you can BEFORE "fight and collect" quests. This way, you can fight 2 people at the same time and possibly count it for up to 4 quests at a time. I did that in Krokopatra and I can remember finishing the quests in like 5 minutes (all 4). now I KNOW that it gets harder as the worlds go on, but keep doing that and the overall quest time will be shorter