Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

transfer dropped items

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
is it possible to get a good lvl forty gear drop by using a stronger wiz on the same account to get the gear and then put it into the shared bank? i keep fighting jade oni with my balance for the boots, but everytime i kill him (about ten times) there's a zipper noise and i get nothing from him. plz help
Blake Fireshade lvl 70 balance
Seth Legend lvl forty two death

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Sure. I do it all the time. That is one of the awesome things about the shared bank option.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sethlegendperson on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
is it possible to get a good lvl forty gear drop by using a stronger wiz on the same account to get the gear and then put it into the shared bank? i keep fighting jade oni with my balance for the boots, but everytime i kill him (about ten times) there's a zipper noise and i get nothing from him. plz help
Blake Fireshade lvl 70 balance
Seth Legend lvl forty two death
You can, yes. Just make sure it doesn't say "no trade" or that wizard is stuck with it (or will have to sell at the bazaar).
By the way, the 'zipper' noise is a glitch. Check your backpack...you got something it just didn't show on-screen.