Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Troopers and Guards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
The Troopers and Guards being at the same place is getting annoying for me. My quest in Celestia is to fight only Troopers. The other place is filled with Eels and Wing fish or whatever you call them their so I left that place. I went to another place that has Troopers and I saw some Guards mixed within them. It's getting really annoying trying to get only two Troopers in a battle instead of a Trooper and a Guard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Likeahbaws on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
The Troopers and Guards being at the same place is getting annoying for me. My quest in Celestia is to fight only Troopers. The other place is filled with Eels and Wing fish or whatever you call them their so I left that place. I went to another place that has Troopers and I saw some Guards mixed within them. It's getting really annoying trying to get only two Troopers in a battle instead of a Trooper and a Guard.
This is no different than basically anywhere else, starting at Colossus Blvd. Fight the Troopers and Guards. So you have to fight twice instead of once. It's really not that big a deal.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Yeah I kinda figured out I was at one place where the Troopers and the Guards were at the same place. The place looks exactly the same so I got confused. Oh well I completed The District Of The Stars and now i'm at The Floating Land.