Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Why do my soil plots not show up at my Sultan's palace?

Are they not meant to show up or?

Since my sultan's palace is my primary gardening spot, i'd like to see if this could be fixed so I could have a gardening "welcome area" for my palace.

Thanks in advance.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Any problems connected to Gardening is probably a bug. For several days I have tried to harvest some elder Grapes.After i harvest say three the fellow comes on screen and says I will lose items because Backpack is full.

I looked at the items that drop from the three I harvested and my Backpack has plenty of room. There is no reason to get the warning I am about to lose items cause my BP has lots of room. If I try to continue to harvest the plant will harvest but I get nothing not even XP. So I have about abandoned Gardening until the bug is killed. I have Gardens planted at my Palaces I bought with crowns, Never had problem with any soil not showing up. If your garden soil is not showing at a crown bought palace, it must be a bug cause I have gardens at my palaces.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I don't understad what I am doing wrong, my main character can garden. But Farley won't let me train and learn any spells, even the basic ones. I am level 17 please help.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
Elaesha on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
I don't understad what I am doing wrong, my main character can garden. But Farley won't let me train and learn any spells, even the basic ones. I am level 17 please help.
you need gold, about 500 gold for the basic spells, and the cost gets higher every time, so krokotopian gardening spells would be about 1000 gold

Gabriel Ashleaf Master Life Theurgist