Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake and Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Hello wizards of all ages!
I am fire level 80 and I have:
-2 Firestarter Hood
-2Firestarter Cpae
-0 Firestarter Boots
I'd like it if I could get 2 waterworks gear set: 1 to keep and 1 to stitch. But I am also a crafter working on legendary badge quest. I know that waterworks takes around 2 hours, and after you sell stuff, you make easily 20000 gold. And I know there is Mirror lake which takes around 1 hour and you can also get 20000 gold once your done but what I want to know is: Which dungeon should I do?

-Waterworks:
-Takes 2 hours
-Can easily make 20k to 35k gold
-A chance to get ww boots
-Level 55 gear that you can sell for 2k
-Long and boring

-Mirror Lake:
-Takes 1 hour
-Can make 20k gold
-Level 65 items that you can sell for 3k
-Fun and short!

Which one should I do?!

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
Mirror lake totally, because you get to pixie stix after each one and its shorter, and its less time and fun. Nicholas StormEyes Level 80 Archmage Soccerer

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
Administrator
LukeAndEye on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
What does stitching means?
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/clothing-gear2

Have you ever found a clothing item or wand you love the look of, but wish it had the stats of something different? Well now you can take the stats of one item and apply them to another item of the same type. Love the stats on your Dragonspyre hat but it doesn't match your Grizzleheim outfit? Find a Grizzleheim hat you like, and move the stats from your Dragonspyre hat, to the new Grizzleheim hat to complete your stylish look.

Eloise Merryweather, who can be found near Zeke in all worlds of the Spiral has been busy learning how to stitch! For a small Crowns fee, she will allow you to transfer the Stats of one item onto the Appearance of another of the same type. (hats to hats, wands to wands, etc)

This process cannot be undone, so please make sure you choose the correct items to be tailored.

Next time you talk to her, select the item you want to use as the Appearance, and the item you want to use for the Stats. Click Create and you'll have a whole new item with the look and stats you want combined into one.

Important things to note about the Seamstress:
  • Both items will be removed from your backpack and replaced with the new item
  • The name of the item will be transferred from the Stats item, along with the bonuses
  • The bonuses of the appearance item will completely disappear, and be overwritten by the bonuses of the stats item, with the exception of No Trade flags. Those will persist to the final item.
  • Once the transaction is complete, and you've purchased the item, it cannot be undone!
  • This process costs Crowns

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I recommend Waterworks.

With a skilled group it can range from thirty minutes to an hour. (I speak from experience.)

Also, it has much better drops.