Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting boring? Or even getting ignored?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Hey. So, I was thinking, with all the new worlds,
like maybe Avalon, Zafaria, and all those other things:
Dragonspyre is.. Getting a little... Boring.
I mean, Dragonspyre is like... NOTHING, now!!!
I DONT GET IT! What do you guys think???

~Hannah GoldenRiver~
~Level 39, Balance School~
~Don't cry because it's over- smile because it happened.~

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hannah GoldenRiver on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:

~Hannah GoldenRiver~
I think you're wrong. I love Dragonspyre and it is required before moving on to Celestia and then Zafaria, etc.
Besides, you don't go into Dragonspyre with your wizard having already experienced the other worlds. Dragonspyre can be very challenging depending on what level you begin there.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

~Hannah GoldenRiver~
Dragonspyre, boring? That's it, we can't be friends.

My level 42 theurgist (my 4th wizard) is there now, kicking some Loathsome Creepers where it hurts. I also have a legendary wizard and 2 archmages who have already gone through there, and yet I still anticipate reaching Dragonspyre like it's Christmas or my birthday. Despite what your signature says, I always cry when it's over, for 2 reasons:

1. the quality of storytelling has changed, and
2. I really hate Celestia (as in, I'd eat fish-paste for months, if it meant I'd never have to go back there).

I don't care how much "harder" or "more exciting" the new worlds are. My heart is in Dragonspyre, and it probably always will be... I have never cried so many little wizard-tears in my life as I did at the end of DS (and if you don't cry, go and join Morganthe, because you're a horrible human being with a heart of ice).

-El Veeb
archmages Shadowsong & Deathwhisper

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012

~Hannah GoldenRiver~
I don't think Dragonspyre was boring at all. It had a good ending and a good story line.

~ Kevin Hunter

Delver
Sep 27, 2009

~Hannah GoldenRiver~
As much as I love DS, I think you have a point. Nobody cares about Dragonspyre or defeating Malistaire other than the Wizards (like me) there.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I don't know it does seem that not that many people care about DS too much anymore but I absolutely loved it Celestia on the other hand not too much .I finished DS a while ago and I still go back to visit,because there was a really fun storyline, and it was just my favorite world.I basically made my other characters so I could do DS again.

Scarlet Silverhunter
Lvl 58 Sorceress

"in order to be irreplacable one must always be different"

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Dr Von on Nov 2, 2012 wrote:

My level 42 theurgist (my 4th wizard) is there now, kicking some Loathsome Creepers where it hurts. I also have a legendary wizard and 2 archmages who have already gone through there, and yet I still anticipate reaching Dragonspyre like it's Christmas or my birthday. Despite what your signature says, I always cry when it's over, for 2 reasons:

2. I really hate Celestia (as in, I'd eat fish-paste for months, if it meant I'd never have to go back there).

I don't care how much "harder" or "more exciting" the new worlds are. My heart is in Dragonspyre, and it probably always will be... I have never cried so many little wizard-tears in my life as I did at the end of DS (and if you don't cry, go and join Morganthe, because you're a horrible human being with a heart of ice).

-El Veeb
I'll probably cry too. Lucky I've just started dragonspyre.
P.s do you have to deafeat Morganthe at the end of azteca or is she an NPC?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011

~Hannah GoldenRiver~
I am on Zafaria, and I have gotta say that Dragonspyre is still my favorite world's story line (so far)

Nicholas Shadowforge
lvl 60 pyromancer

Defender
May 03, 2009
Dr Von on Nov 2, 2012 wrote:

-El Veeb
Wow. I love Dragonspyre too! After being in Azteca so long, I was very exited when my brother logged on and I helped him in DS. Then, on his account, I made a life character who is currently in the Crucible. She just got to lvl 45 today :) and I am super exited about that.The only thing I hate about demolishing Malistair is that I have to end DS. I still go back now and then to farm for the death robe and not to get it. I really miss DS.

Scarlet Hawk
Level 88 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
WilliamGD185 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I'll probably cry too. Lucky I've just started dragonspyre.
P.s do you have to deafeat Morganthe at the end of azteca or is she an NPC?
You battle someone else in the end of Azteca. :)) (Hint Hint- Its very surprising!)