Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Over Powered

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
I have just gotten my membership 6 days ago and hit marleybone. Just right off the bat this is a hard world. Compared to wysteria or zafaria, this is an easy task. I am only an level 23.

If there is any tips or people that could help, help me out. Yeah thanks.

~Aedan Nightbreeze

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
FarrixAE on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
I have just gotten my membership 6 days ago and hit marleybone. Just right off the bat this is a hard world. Compared to wysteria or zafaria, this is an easy task. I am only an level 23.

~Aedan Nightbreeze
Personally young wizard, I take all quests and side quests though Dragon Sprye - this allows my wizard to be the best it can be for each new world it takes on. I do the sides such as Crab Alley and Wysteria to help also. I fit Grizzlehiem in by the area and usually start by level 25 and end by level 50.

Once you are in Wintertusk/Celestia areas leveling can become rapid and you can decide which world to do that in or flip back and forth to continue on. At level 55 and taking only the main quest line you can be at level 58 by the time you reach the last area for your spell and pet quests. I usually am slightly over level 50 to start these worlds as defeat becomes more common if game play is not stepped up to meet the new challenges.

I keep my gear current by checking the Bazaar every five levels from the start, spending all gold needed for that and I keep my spell cards few in my deck, this assures most of what I need to use in battles will come up with minor adjustments here and there for more extensive fighting and some treasure cards as back ups. Enchanting with Sun spells starts with Giant Treasure cards. You can later train for the entire line of them for in your deck at level 50 in Celestia Base Camp.

Organizing quests for each area you are in and stacking when you can helps worlds run more smoothly.

Mary Gem

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
FarrixAE on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:

~Aedan Nightbreeze
well depense on what quest u are on? i am in wintertusk now bout to hit some chalinging worlds