Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wintertursk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
katmdeg on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
  • i'm ice so wintertusk is super hard lol
um, yeah.
Was there a question here?
Use prisms, that's what they're there for. Use you minion and, well use the tools given you. I have a level 63 Ice wizard. It was not easy, but I soloed it all.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
It would be helpful to many players who have the same issues if a detailed list of card, swords etc to use in these difficult battles were given out. A link to a page where this info could be found would be good as well.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
freegal2014 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
It would be helpful to many players who have the same issues if a detailed list of card, swords etc to use in these difficult battles were given out. A link to a page where this info could be found would be good as well.
There are many fansites that offer all kinds of information and they even have people offering to help with dungeons/quests too. Here is a link to one of my favorite fansites that might help you get started:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142

On that fansite, you can do a "search" at the top of the page for any specific question (like a particular quest, or dungeon, or area). Just reading through some of those guides might help too.

And that fansite also has a "wiki" section too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Main_Page

Again, there is a "search" feature on that page too, and "tons" of information.

Good Luck !!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
freegal2014 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
Hi. This is my second reply. I just posted two links in my previous note, and I forgot to mention that if the links don't work by just "clicking" on them, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the links.

There is a problem on the Message Boards with clicking on the links, and KI is aware of it, and they are working on it. (I hope? )

(Thank you KI. Appreciate all of your hard work, and we all know how busy you are right now !! )