Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It wont give me the quest for sharpened blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2014
Hi I am a level 87 wizard and I have been trying to figure out why the bird wont give me the quest for the blade sharpen I have did almost all the side quests in the main area but the quest still wont come up please help asap

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
did you get colossal, or at least repair the obelisk in drum jungle? You need to do that before you can get the quest for Turn Up The Sun. You also need access to Saltmeadow Swamp. More info can be found HERE.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
If you go onto the wiki you can see that the prerequisites to access the Sun School Trainer for the Sharpened Blade spell starts with the side quest " Bungle in the Jungle " from Koko Smokesign in Drum Jungle, which leads to the Midnight Sun quest. Afterwards that's when you should be able to get a side quest called " Across the Universe " from Tezcat Threestar in The Zocalo which lets you access the Moon School Trainer and the Sun School Trainer after.

Here's the link to the wiki for the quest that gives you access to the Sun School Trainer
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Turn_Up_the_Sun#axzz4CqXV1FOs
(You should use the wiki for questions like these, since it's quicker and easier than asking on the forums)

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
You must complete the quests in Zafaria to open up their training obelisks for sun and star schools. You can get the quests to do this from Inyanga WhiteStripes in Baobab Crossroads. Good luck!!

Angela Gem 110
Katie GoldFountain 110
Nicole StarSmith 110