Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Speed run

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I have finally found time to do darkmoor, i have a level 110 . Can anyone tell me the best and fastest was to finish this dungeon?

Thanks,

Daniel StormCaster level 110
Daniel WaterSlinger level 110
Jack Frost level 69
Daniel TitanPyre level 46

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Grab your healing or resist pets, up your incoming heal as much as possible, find a viable party to cover all aspects of each boss fight (tank, buffer, healer, hitter, second hitter, etc.) and get going. Duelist101 as well as many other fansites have fantastic guides that are great to have on a tab while you're running Darkmoor. Make sure everyone talks strategy and knows their role for each fight as not to create confusion mid-battle. Seeing the wizards the have above, I'm sure you're more than enough prepared mentally to run Darkmoor. Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Another option, in addition to thelastdiviner's suggestions, is to go through Mercenaries for Hire. That's what I've been doing since I can't get past my mistrust of anyone in DM. It took all of about 10-15 minutes to get through the first part yesterday and I'm hoping to get through the upper halls with them today.