Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Story from a different perspective

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
Ok, I have no idea if this has been brought up before, I imagine it would have been, but how about this-

We can create a character that is from the evil side, maybe we trained with Malistaire or something, but we would need a wizard that has completed the first arc so that we can't just make one without knowing the story, they would also have to be a different school, and any character created with that school would be an evil (or something else) wizard.
I know that World of Warcraft did this sort of thing with Death Knights, (You needed a character level 55 to create one) it would be pretty cool, because running through the same story six times (maybe even more, 5 for me though) will get a bit boring/could feel like a chore.

I'd like to know people's opinions on this

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
It would mess up the canon of the game cause morganthe and malistare dont have long term assistants

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Maybe instead when the third arc ends and the fourth arc begins wizards can join the dark side. After all, they have cookies.

Then it wouldn't mess up the canon of the game.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
still a lot of people may not like it especially people who have been playing the game for so long. maybe have like a " khyrsalis dreamworld like dungeon" where we take on a completely different person i wouldn't mind that but NOT in the main story arcs

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
I had actually made this post before... The game should be called Warlocks101... To keep with the magician name.... But few worlds that can easily be done..

Wysteria....
Wiz... Your competing for the spiral cup, and gets stolen... And ya get it back..
War.... You go in, knock out the competition.... Steal the cup, and run

Mooshu...
Wiz... You're trying to get the spiral key before malistare does
War... You go in, take out the elite guards... Kill the tree of life.. Get the key... And move on

And spells could showcase this evilness

And ya could make it a different game, but have it leaning on the same server... Have Wiz Vs War PVP

There's so much stuff, in the game KI can take advantage of,