Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low lvls teaming up with higher lvls

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Bad idea. While I am still a private because of this I hope you, KI read this message.

Why did KI think of the system like this? I know because the pvp system was so broken by low lvl newbies going up against people with high gear. They just had to team me up with Warlords. All my hard work is broken. PVP is broken. Warlords against Privates. What? I am extremely angry because of this. It is incredibly unfair. Lvl 50 Warlord gear is stronger than lvl 90 gear. Im lvl 76. What the heck is this? Why is this so unfair? Why does this keep happening to me? We are given no chances.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DevinSkullStone on Jun 19, 2016 wrote:
Bad idea. While I am still a private because of this I hope you, KI read this message.

Why did KI think of the system like this? I know because the pvp system was so broken by low lvl newbies going up against people with high gear. They just had to team me up with Warlords. All my hard work is broken. PVP is broken. Warlords against Privates. What? I am extremely angry because of this. It is incredibly unfair. Lvl 50 Warlord gear is stronger than lvl 90 gear. Im lvl 76. What the heck is this? Why is this so unfair? Why does this keep happening to me? We are given no chances.
chance it because people complain how broken pvp wouldn't critical block (reason why they nerf critical) make critical rate more balance (do it the right way with critical block so, people can critical block) chance pvp so, lower level people wouldn't have vs overpower rank & overpower critical (chance skill of rank pvp system made as who ever strongest wizard match against your rank & level)