Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Victory Dance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2016
How about instead of the normal dance for winning a battle you chould choose a dance For non members you could only choose "Dance" or "Bee Dance" But the members can choose "Dance", "Bee Dance", "Oppa", "Funky", or "Fresh". i feel like it would add more personallity to your character and it would also be a really cool addition might be a dumb idea but thanks for reading

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
This is amazing! It would be so cool if everyone (well, some other people) had a different victory dance. Sometimes it's just annoying when you're doing a dungeon tower and after every victory everyone does the same dance. Maybe make it a random out of the dances available to change things up

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
ideatubes on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
How about instead of the normal dance for winning a battle you chould choose a dance For non members you could only choose "Dance" or "Bee Dance" But the members can choose "Dance", "Bee Dance", "Oppa", "Funky", or "Fresh". i feel like it would add more personallity to your character and it would also be a really cool addition might be a dumb idea but thanks for reading

And along with that, how about other default emotes, like a jump, or a raised fist, or a bow, or even nothing at all.

Would be much better than the same stupid happy dance over and over and... how fast can you hit the arrow key to keep your character from doing that dance at the end of the battle?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This would be easy to implement too. Just randomize the dance from the existing ones for each spot in the battle circle.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
ideatubes on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:

perfect an awesome idea i would love to see that

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
I love this idea but I don't know
if my membership expired or not. And add more a lot more dances.

wiz out

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This would be a good excuse to make even more dance emotes- you can never have too many of those. Maybe we could buy some emotes with crowns so that crowns players could get in on the victory dance fun too?