Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the stun resistant pet talent good???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
So with the pet-a-palooza event here, I decided to buy the cunning seal pup for my myth wizard. I was pretty pleased with the talents I got, although I would have preferred accuracy or damage instead of armor breaker (armor piercing).

However, when I trained it to epic, it gave me stun resistant, which obviously provides a stun block chance. This brings me to my question. Is stun block good? Should I be glad I got it? I would have preferred the medic talent (outgoing health) over the stun resist talent. I always figured that not many enemies stun anyways, and even if they do, a small stun block percentage wasn't going to do much.

The only thing that raises stun resistance is strength, and mine is already full, with 230 strength. The talent can give up to 7% stun resistance, but mine only gives 4%. Power is also maxed out, so my pet is stuck with 4% stun resistance. Is that good? Will it be ultimately useful? Please answer; I would really like to know if stun resistance was a good thing for me to get. Keep in mind, the wizard that has the pet is only level 7, so I still have all of the worlds with the Malastaire ark, and all of the worlds with the Morganthe ark left to complete, which obviously a lot of enemies to fight.

If this helps, my pet has piercemonger, myth assailant, armor breaker, and, as you know, stun resistant. I'm not asking if my pet in general is good, I'm just wondering that, with all of the other talents, if stun resistant is good along with those talents.

Thanks for the help!