Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to go

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I completed a quest in Celestia and leveled up and I was told that I needed to go to Grizzleheim to use my training point but I do not know where to go or who to see. can't find the information. Please Help

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I believe if you are getting that from Ogden Peake he is referring to the fact that there are other spells available in Grizzleheim/Wintertusk. (You can learn about going to Wintertusk by reading Professor Greyrose's post on the subject.) These spells are not available from Training points, but are rather rewarded to players based on their school and completion of the Grizzleheim and Wintertusk storyline quests. Does that answer your question?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
At level 35 and 55, Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City (near the Bazaar) will have a quest for you. Once you speak to him, he'll send you to Erik in Grizzleheim. Erik is standing near the vendors inside Grizzleheim fort. Erik will assign you a battle and defeating that boss will earn you a new utility spell for your school.

These quests will not use your training points! Are are like the spell quests you usually get from your professors, only in these two, special cases you get them from a bear in Grizzleheim.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
QueenLetha on Jun 8, 2016 wrote:
I completed a quest in Celestia and leveled up and I was told that I needed to go to Grizzleheim to use my training point but I do not know where to go or who to see. can't find the information. Please Help
If you are doing Ogden Peak's Quest.

Go to Northgaurd in Grizzleheim, (That is the place where the spiral door/gate is) and walk straight down past the great walls, and then take a left and talk to Torald Wayfinder.