Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get sun, moon, and star school trainers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
So I know who gives you the quest but he doesn't have a quest for me and I can't go to any of the trainers. What do I do?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
StephanieMoonBrigh... on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
So I know who gives you the quest but he doesn't have a quest for me and I can't go to any of the trainers. What do I do?
if you're talking about Celestia trainers, you only need to be able to get to celestia and be L50 to start learning the spells. If you mean a specific world, like Azteca, you need to follow the quest line and you'll get there. Remember, in order to learn a higher Astral spell like Colossal, you need to learn all the other spells of the same type that precede it.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
StephanieMoonBrigh... on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
do all the quests you didn't do already, on all the previous worlds, and increase your level. And post what world you're needing the trainers on, please.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Which trainers? Celestia, Zafaria or Azteca?
I have found that using the Wizard101 Central Wiki on line has all the answers to pretty much everything in game.
You can check which quest line you need to complete to unlock them.
Good luck

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
The Azteca trainer. I finished Azteca but it still doesn't give me the quest.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I believe it is a side quest; did you check the wiki online? it will tell you how to get it.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
SilverbackMonkey on Jun 12, 2016 wrote:
I believe it is a side quest; did you check the wiki online? it will tell you how to get it.
Yeah I looked up which one it is and it still doesn't give me the quest. I know who it's from but he doesn't have a quest for me.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
To get the quests in Azteca you must have completed the trainer quests in Zafaria first. Inyanga sends you Drum Jungle to talk to Koko then you need to collect obelisk pieces to restore the sun obelisk. After completing that it will open up the Star quest in Azteca, then the Sun, then Moon.