Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm sadly having the Wizard101 game card struggle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
For where i live the wal-mart near me has 0 wizard and pirate101 game cards there. I have a lot of money to saved to use on them cause i'm running out of crowns and member right now. But there's no wizard101 cards there at the wal-mart. Should i just tell this to support or someone from KI PM me and i can tell them where?

I really wanna buy the wizard101 game cards but there's none right now .

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
If that doesn't work try K-Mart, maybe a dollar store, Best Buy might have them, also Gamestop will. Target might also have them.

Good card Hunting!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You can also purchase some bundles online through the Wizard101 website. Good luck!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can buy them online at Gamestop and Walmart's websites. They will email you the card code.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
DayOldMuffin on Jun 6, 2016 wrote:
If that doesn't work try K-Mart, maybe a dollar store, Best Buy might have them, also Gamestop will. Target might also have them.

Good card Hunting!
Yea i tried a dollar store near me too but they have none too, also forgot to mention all the other stores that have them are hours from my house so rip. Shoppers drug mart that's also near me i used to have some but they have no more of it now so rip again lol.

The only stores near me that Used to have it is Wal-mart and Shoppers Drug mart I think giant tiger too but they don't have it either XD

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Also forgot to mention My mom won't let me get a credit card yet till maybe next year XD and she won't use hers for it either so rip online bundles . For now .

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
If you still are really desperate at Walmart, Target etc. You can buy a Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card. It's basically a gift card that will work anywhere that Visa is accepted. You can buy it for various amounts, it will cost like 3-10 for them to activate it for you though. That way you should be able to enter that card's information in a manner similar to a credit/debit card. I received one as a gift a couple of years back. Good luck!

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I usually shop at Family Dollar or Game stop because I already know that the don't sell it at Walmart. Walmart is not a fan of the awesome wizard101 at all, which I don't get. They can make a living off of that.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
SanicTheHegFlame on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
Also forgot to mention My mom won't let me get a credit card yet till maybe next year XD and she won't use hers for it either so rip online bundles . For now .
ask your mom to buy it or pay her for her to pay it

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Is there a CVS or Walgreens in your area?