Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Buyback

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
I don't think I personally could make this the best system but in some MMO games I've played there was a buyback option. It's just a shame that I sold my Selena Gomez stuff and my veteran's day stuff when I was a little kid and didn't know any better I just saw that like 50 thousand it sold for. I don't know if I could get them back anyway with a buyback option which is fine it's just a game, still maybe there should be some sort of system where you can buy back an item even after it's sold to another player just making a new copy. I don't know if there's a set amount or something which makes no sense for redeem items like veteran's day stuff or stuff that drops from enemies. But maybe if you made twice or thrice the amount it sold for to buy back if it hasn't been too long or made no auction.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I understand your feeling, I'm mad that there were (at least) two different weekends that I wasn't able to play and I missed out on some majorly cool housing items. R.I.P. 50 Million Monolith and Krokotopian Houseboat among other things. I don't think that this will ever be a thing though. And in some ways I am glad that it is not because it is kind of an exclusive item (all of those items like that). I wouldn't worry too much as I'm sure KI will have further promotions that are exclusive. (Housing items are the best exclusive in my opinion.) I just wish sometimes that they had a few more once in a while.... Maybe if they haven't already they will put some of them as no auction? Or somekind of warning that "this item is a limited edition." I don't know if it's worth it, but again sorry for all that.