Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In theme of the Rattlebones challenge duels...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
I have an idea for a future dungeon.

In place of an encounter in a world finale, a boss transports the Wizards to a nighttime version of Unicorn Way. The wizards are baffled as to why they ended up there.

Upon getting close to the Unicorn Park, Rattlebones and Lady Blackhope would be heard shouting at the Wizards.
The quest objective then turns to "Defeat Rattlebones," and the battle shall take place at the first possible battle site in Unicorn Way.

Thoughts?

John, Level 58 Storm Wizard.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
John Le Sway on May 26, 2016 wrote:

In place of an encounter in a world finale, a boss transports the Wizards to a nighttime version of Unicorn Way. The wizards are baffled as to why they ended up there.

Upon getting close to the Unicorn Park, Rattlebones and Lady Blackhope would be heard shouting at the Wizards.
The quest objective then turns to "Defeat Rattlebones," and the battle shall take place at the first possible battle site in Unicorn Way.

Thoughts?

I like the idea but don't include rattlebones in it, we've had enough exalted duels with him.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
John Le Sway on May 26, 2016 wrote:

Thoughts?

That's honestly brilliant, but I agree that Rattlebones should be left out. Lady Blackhope would be great, a wraith boss of some degree, the basic Wizard City undead boss looks, fighting your way through Unicorn Way at night. Really think it would be awesome