Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rude Pvp Warlords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
as of now i was just minding my own business defeating some bears in grizzleheim and and two people joined my battle to make it last longer. the girl who joined said "lol" to get me mad, but the guy that joined just helped me out
But i still dont get why pvp warlords like to get people mad and make fun of them.

Erica Goldsteed

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
its to boost their ego i would just ignore them as most are probably some little kid playing around

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
That is a generalization of PvP Warlords. Not all are like that, and I personally know many who are as nice as they come. The badge and rank of a player does not indicate personality, so stay open-minded and avoid writing people off when you notice they are a Warlord.

Some people in this game simply choose to be rude. It is up to you how you deal with them.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Erica GoldSteed on May 24, 2016 wrote:
as of now i was just minding my own business defeating some bears in grizzleheim and and two people joined my battle to make it last longer. the girl who joined said "lol" to get me mad, but the guy that joined just helped me out
But i still dont get why pvp warlords like to get people mad and make fun of them.

Erica Goldsteed
Sadly, the toxicity of the pvp community only gets worse in pvp.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Adam Wintersinger on May 25, 2016 wrote:
Sadly, the toxicity of the pvp community only gets worse in pvp.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27
Huh?
I have 6 characters that are warlords; This has nothing to do with PVP.

I think the point here is that she was jumped in by randoms that were rude; doesn't matter if they have a PVP rank or not.

I have been treated just as rudely by random Mutes that are low level.

Please don't think that this has anything to do with pvp rank; actually, they are usually nicer in PVE because they understand the game a bit more and are willing to help. The Majority of us Warlords are very nice.

Don't listen to certain posters on this board.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Just a side note, none of my Warlords even wear the Badge.
You probably have met many pvp people without knowing.
We are probably nicer than most because there is a sense of loyalty and dedication to the game.
The last thing a 'true' Warlord would do is alienate another player; we want to keep the Spiral going strong.

I'm sorry that you had that experience.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
SilverbackMonkey on May 26, 2016 wrote:
Huh?
I have 6 characters that are warlords; This has nothing to do with PVP.

I think the point here is that she was jumped in by randoms that were rude; doesn't matter if they have a PVP rank or not.

I have been treated just as rudely by random Mutes that are low level.

Please don't think that this has anything to do with pvp rank; actually, they are usually nicer in PVE because they understand the game a bit more and are willing to help. The Majority of us Warlords are very nice.

Don't listen to certain posters on this board.
Huh? Since when did I say all pvp warlords are mean? All I said that toxicity gets worse in the pvp arena. And it's true it does, people get really mad when they lose saying some really rude and mean things.

This reply wasn't made to offend anyone and I'm sry if you were, I think you misinterpreted what I said.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I've found a lot of really rude people flock towards pvp. I think it's more so that a lot of people in pvp are so used to acting rudely towards each other that they feel they can act that way towards anyone. Speaking as someone who does pvp from time to time and used to do it absolutely religiously, I think it's not so much of a "everyone who does pvp is mean" issue as it is "a lot of really mean people do pvp and end up becoming warlords." To be honest, it's made me a bit wary of people the pvp related badges which generally makes me feel a little bad

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Adam Wintersinger on May 28, 2016 wrote:
Huh? Since when did I say all pvp warlords are mean? All I said that toxicity gets worse in the pvp arena. And it's true it does, people get really mad when they lose saying some really rude and mean things.

This reply wasn't made to offend anyone and I'm sry if you were, I think you misinterpreted what I said.
I think the poster was referring to PVE not PVP; that is why I made a clarification.
Not everyone does pvp here, Her question was regarding questing.

No reason to bring up the Arena if the question is not related to that issue.