Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone want a healing pet?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
I have a ancient ruby beast with may cast Healing current, Unicorn and Fairy. She's a good girl and casts them a lot which keeps me alive in a lot of dungeons.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi Nicole,

That would be perfect for my Fire Wizard! Right now he has the Nightmare that does Unicorn.

When would you be on? I will probably be on most of tomorrow, and probably Sunday.

Let's meet in the Wizard City Library by the "History of Magic" Book that is Upstairs on the Kelvin Server.

My Fire Wizard is Galen DragonHunter

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Nicole ShadowSong on May 20, 2016 wrote:
I have a ancient ruby beast with may cast Healing current, Unicorn and Fairy. She's a good girl and casts them a lot which keeps me alive in a lot of dungeons.
Hi Nichole, have you gotten rid of your ancient ruby beast yet? I know what it is like to fight bosses alone/ or with friends and lose (health) with no healing I usually use Lucius 60 Life Henchman he's the best, he has save me many a time, but it would be could to have a stable spell with you at all times. Let me know. I am Scarlet Unicorn Dreamer. I'm online evening.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Nicole ShadowSong on May 20, 2016 wrote:
I will hatch with you with my ancient sea dragon

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
OH a healing pet sounds great if you consider me let me know by relping and we could sort something out.