Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tapestry quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I had accepted the tapestry quest and have found the one in CaerLyon, the Wild, High Road. I completed the Nameless Knight quest in the Wyrd. I also picked up the tapestry in this dungeon. I'm in Dun Dura now and checked my quests and looking at my selections I noticed that under my "from whole cloth" quest...the one from the Wyrd is still listed to be picked up....so I went back to do the dungeon again as a repeat, went thru to where the tapestry was...did the "x" thing to retrieve it and then left the dungeon completely.....my quest log still shows that I need to collect the tapestry from the Wyrd...If these are collected in order then I will not be able to collect the one that is in DunDara....I only have one wizard by the way.....any help please?!!....thanks in advance.

Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
Since you have completed the "Nameless Knight" quest. How do you open the door from the second room? But I can't seem to solve the puzzle