Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chat stuck in bottom right corner of screen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2013
Hello, recently my chat has gone to the bottom right corner of the screen and i can't get it out. I am not muted and have never been. Please help me get it out of the corner.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
If you find the chat box is suddenly missing, even after you press enter, please follow these steps.

1. Check the inbox of the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101. If you have been muted, you will have an email stating as such. Please note providers such as Yahoo, ymail, aol and aim will delay and in some cases block automated system messages such as these.

2. If you haven't been muted and you still do not have a chat box, please send an email stating this to support@wizard101.com - they will walk you through the steps.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
remixviper8 on May 15, 2016 wrote:
Hello, recently my chat has gone to the bottom right corner of the screen and i can't get it out. I am not muted and have never been. Please help me get it out of the corner.
If your chat box is visible, try left clicking on the wide gold band at the top of the chat box. Hold it down and you should be able to drag the box around to where you want it. You can make it larger or smaller by left clicking on the bottom right of the box where it looks like a square over another square. Just click and hold and drag left or right and up or down. Just do the top band first so you have room for expansion. Good luck.
Michael