Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest to change my wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
A long time ago, I made a wizard named Colin Dragon Caller. I thought it'd be cool to have a wizard with my real name, but no I have regrets. Does anyone know how to fix this? I also wanna change my apperence because I made my hair a red ponytail. Why I did that, i'm not sure and I know you can buy hair, but I want permanent hair. Also, Ice is terrible. I want to be or even . Please tell me if there is a way to fix these problems.

-level 90 Colin Dragon Caller
-level 50 Colin Dragon Caller
-level 6 Conner Soul Bright

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
That's easy. Make a new wizard.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Breyer222 on May 15, 2016 wrote:
A long time ago, I made a wizard named Colin Dragon Caller. I thought it'd be cool to have a wizard with my real name, but no I have regrets. Does anyone know how to fix this? I also wanna change my apperence because I made my hair a red ponytail. Why I did that, i'm not sure and I know you can buy hair, but I want permanent hair. Also, Ice is terrible. I want to be or even . Please tell me if there is a way to fix these problems.

-level 90 Colin Dragon Caller
-level 50 Colin Dragon Caller
-level 6 Conner Soul Bright
Delete them and make a new wizard. You didn't make it that far anyway.

Lvl 110
Lvl 103
Lvl 27

Defender
May 17, 2014
Adam Wintersinger on May 19, 2016 wrote:
Delete them and make a new wizard. You didn't make it that far anyway.

Lvl 110
Lvl 103
Lvl 27
No, level 90 isn't far at all. Maybe it would be easy to you, but it isn't for someone else.It took me 2 years to get to max level because I actually have friends in the game and spend most of my time talking to them in the commons.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on May 20, 2016 wrote:
No, level 90 isn't far at all. Maybe it would be easy to you, but it isn't for someone else.It took me 2 years to get to max level because I actually have friends in the game and spend most of my time talking to them in the commons.
You can talk to your friend in the commons at any lvl, it's not part of the main storyline. Also, I know that lvl 90 is kind of far but it depends on how bothered he is with his name and hair color. I personally wouldn't delete at that point, but it's his choice