Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing name

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
hi can I please change my wizards name. I named him David thunder but I am a fire wizard. I named him before the quiz so I had no idea. Please help me because it is weird to have a name like this. Anything helps. Thank you

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
David Thunder on May 12, 2016 wrote:
hi can I please change my wizards name. I named him David thunder but I am a fire wizard. I named him before the quiz so I had no idea. Please help me because it is weird to have a name like this. Anything helps. Thank you
Many other posts have been made around changing names. You can find them in the Dorms. There is no current option to change your name, but it is a popular idea at the time.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
It isn't currently possible to change your name, but remember that your name does not need to match your current school
Also it is after you do the test that you pick a nice
Good luck questing

Sabrina Daisy Bright Level 75

Survivor
Aug 04, 2014
I like the idea of being able to change your name. At the moment, my name is somewhat... how do I put this... incredibly cheesy. I hope there's an option to change your name in a future major update of some sort.

- Alex Deathblade