Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too low of a level?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I'm in Mooshu with my Death character, and everybody around me is level 38-40, while I currently just achieved 34. I think remember my life character was around level 38 in Mooshu too, so is my Death too low?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I don't really believe anyone can be too high or too low of a level for whatever they are doing, if you like a little of a challenge, stay at that level. If you want to be higher though, I suggest you do some side-quests.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
I'm a level 43 (I think) Death player. I am level 43 (Once again, I think) because on most other maps I did the side quests. I saw someone as low as around level 31 (I think, I do not remember at this time. It does not sound right and that person probably only did the main quests.). All that stuff...

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
I don't think your too low. I'm in Zafaria and everyone else I see is level 66 or 64, while I'm level 69. I did a lot of side quests...

--Fiona
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hey, look. William Shakespeare said this. Nice.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I've gotten there in the the level twenties.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2015
Sounds like a challenge!
I can kind of relate tho - Me and a group of friends have all been questing together since day one (Give or take certain side quests and school specific things) And we are all now starting mooshu.
We are:
Myth - Lvl 40
Life - lvl 38
Ice - lvl 39
Death - lvl 33

Our Death friend has thought he was too under leveled for a lot of the game but he does amazingly well on his own. So never fret - Your just playing on a slightly more challenging tier! Good Luck!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Im a level 40 and just mooshu thats what happens when you do every single side quest

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Your level is average at best. Not too high, not too low.

Higher levels would include 38 and above while the lower ones would include 34 and lower.

If you want an easier ride through the game, do the side quests (recommended) if not, then stick to the main ones (not recommended).