Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heal size Spells are lagging the Damage

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
as we get ever-more Health on our characters and ever-larger damage spells we can cast, I have noticed that KI has not increased the size of heals that we can cast. This is tilting the table, especially away from Storm, in a way that should be discussed.

As a balance, my largest heal is Availing Hands which is an over-time heal that can hardly compensate for getting hit with, say, Fire from Above. I realize there is a chance to critical, but the heals in the game were all designed when maximum health and maximum damage were less than half of what you commonly see in the Arena now.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
ChicoValerian on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
as we get ever-more Health on our characters and ever-larger damage spells we can cast, I have noticed that KI has not increased the size of heals that we can cast. This is tilting the table, especially away from Storm, in a way that should be discussed.

As a balance, my largest heal is Availing Hands which is an over-time heal that can hardly compensate for getting hit with, say, Fire from Above. I realize there is a chance to critical, but the heals in the game were all designed when maximum health and maximum damage were less than half of what you commonly see in the Arena now.
I can agree
so maybe they could increases are natural incoming heal as we [progress threw the game so some of the old heal we can still use what do you think would be a good way to fix this problem because that's all I got decide making a hole bunch of new healing spells

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
King Leo 46 on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I can agree
so maybe they could increases are natural incoming heal as we [progress threw the game so some of the old heal we can still use what do you think would be a good way to fix this problem because that's all I got decide making a hole bunch of new healing spells
Agreed King Leo. More incoming heal on gear would help compensate.

Edit: Level based incoming is not bad either.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
ChicoValerian on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:

disagree because increase healing have issus with jade gear and reason why made shadow magic keep people using jade so, can't use immunity?

people want more heal and least give myth healing spell and also better healing spell for ice better then snow drift because overtime heal (mostly people just stack blade so, wait until waste there pips before attacking) i love immunity so, much like death immunity because so, useful to heal without killing your self also do with fire immunity they have IMMOLATE!