Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-22-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
Although they are not favorite pets, I would like to see the Brainy Assistant and First Mate Otter become more.....diminutive.

I have many, many Perfect Pets for talents, but out of multiple wizards I only have 2 Perfect Pets with both talents and looks that I wanted. After getting the talents, I just live with the pet appearance, which I at least like as I hatch very carefully. Only once did I hatch for another body as I could not tolerate the perfect talents on a certain silly looking pet.

Therefore, the option of stitching a pet would be awesome!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The Frankenbunny has always been sort of unsettling to me. Too bad, because it has a great power pack of functional utility talents and decent item cards.

I have worked with rescue animals in the past, and the particular twitchy spasms the Frankenbunny goes through, unfortunately coincide with how an animal behaves when it is suffering from severe neurological damage. It is so disturbing, in fact, that I have never given serious thought to developing or improving the Frankenbunny as a pet.

If you asked me, I think this pet should simply be removed. Or give us the option of "turning off" the spasms and clonic activity and just have a calm bunnything.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I'd love to be able to change the appearnce of my storm hound. I'd dye it dark purple, with light purple highlights (but not a light purple outline, like the celestial wolf mount), and put a lightning bolt down it's side. I'd also add sparks flying off it's tail when it casts in battle

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Circe Minerva on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
Although they are not favorite pets, I would like to see the Brainy Assistant and First Mate Otter become more.....diminutive.

I have many, many Perfect Pets for talents, but out of multiple wizards I only have 2 Perfect Pets with both talents and looks that I wanted. After getting the talents, I just live with the pet appearance, which I at least like as I hatch very carefully. Only once did I hatch for another body as I could not tolerate the perfect talents on a certain silly looking pet.

Therefore, the option of stitching a pet would be awesome!
Oh I like that! Stitching a pet would be fantastic.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I would also like to change the enchanted sword and shield. Right now, it looks like the bulky plastic Zelda toy sword and shield you can buy for little kids. It doesn't at all look like a real sword and shield. I'd like to see that redesigned to look like a realistic metal tower shield and hand-a-half sword. And when in battle, I'd like to see the shield floating around in front of me and the sword hovering near my shoulders, darting out in front, blocking attacks that come in, and so on.

when it executes a may cast, the sword should actually fly out into the middle of the battle circle and do something, and when used as a wand, instead of the player moving to the target, the sword itself should move to the target and attack.

Administrator
We've toyed with the idea of pets that change as they level up before, but have not yet put it into practice. Thanks for the feedback everyone! We'll keep it in mind when we discuss pet improvements in the future. New topic coming your way in moments..

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea