Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Bug Doesn't Let Me Harvest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
This happened twice to me. I'm not really sure if other players experienced this, though.

I was in my castle, maintaining my plants when some of them were ready to harvest. I harvested from my King Parsley, and my Orange Dandelion with success (for both of them), and tried to harvest a couple more of my other plants when it said to harvest my King Parsley AGAIN, and it didn't do anything when I clicked "x". I moved around several times and it stayed the same. I exited my castle and went back and I was able to harvest it.

The second time this happened, it took slightly more than just leaving my castle, I had to leave AND wait a while after leaving. The exact thing happened as the first time, but it's just strange because it never happened to me until now.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I've noticed this generally happens if you harvest some, then go into another area of the house, like inside to access the bank, then try to continue harvesting. Either exiting the house and reentering or exiting the character and rejoining fixes it, or you can open gardening and click on plants to harvest. This bug has existed since I started playing.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It's a glitch that KI has not solved. It happens when you're at your house and your game/garden 'refreshes'. It messes up your gardening.

Options:
- Go to character screen and come back, or
- Log out of the game, log back in and finish gardening, or
- Use the Garden icon (don't pick any spells). You can individually click on plants to harvest them.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Thanks for telling me this! I hope this bug is fixed soon since I tend to garden often. Next time this happens to me, I'll try doing what the replies say. Once again, thanks!